Thursday, August 14, 2008

Not Much to Say... But I Liked The Classes

I promised one of my friends to come to the campus today, asked the academic manager for approving our study plan. But the manager wasn't in her room while so many students waited for her. My friend then called the manager by phone, and she told that our study plan will be approved though our advisor doesn't approve it yet (she leaves for Makassar in several days so she can't access the internet to check our study plan). Then my friend went home and I stayed there for couple hours onlining (utilizing my free internet access :P). Actually, I planned to go to the library, but I was lazy as usual :P *Winda, kapan skripsi lo mau selesai kalo kerjaan lo kayak gini?*

At 4 pm, I went to CF Puri Indah. I didn't know if the instructor would come or not, since she was absent at CF Bellezza yesterday. After I arrived, I didn't see any announcement sheet. So I changed my clothes then sat at the cafe, killing time. Then, the instructor came and greeted me. She asked me who covered her yesterday. Then, she told me that she will be off for holiday in several days starting from next Thursday.

I did RPM at 5.30 pm. The class was so-so. Many participants but they seemed quiet, only few people shouted. I didn't shout much since I payed attention of her cues and coaching (she's one of the instructors whose technique and coaching are good, in my opinion). She used some songs from the last week's class, but I didn't mind.

After the RPM class finished, I changed clothes and spend time chatting with some of my friends that also came to CF Puri Indah. They joined the dance classes, but I didn't follow them. I just read the magazines. Then, when the RPM instructor finished her workout, she came to me. She brang her iPod and started to memorize the BC chorreys. Someone approached us and talked to her. Then, he talked to me and we made friends.

BC class started at 8.20 pm. The instructor used the tracks from the release 34-35. Ouch! There were one of the participants who used to disturb her class at the past, and he stood near me. The instructor laughed at me and asked me to stay away from that annoying participant :P There were about 30 participants but only my friend shouted during the class hahaha. Then the class was finished with the instructor's speech, "I'm happy because I will go on holiday!" *sweat... :P*

No comments: