Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Entirely Exhausted

I did the workout twice, at CF Bellezza at CF Kemang. Since 2 months, on Wednesdays, I do my workout routine every morning. I was quite upset when the timetable was revised. Why didn't they tell me the day before? I could go to CF Kemang instead.

So I only did RPM at 8 a.m. It was quiet, only 9 people. So sorry to the GFM, who covered the class, I didn't use my energy as usual hahaha. He chose more old songs, but I liked it. He also chose the songs from current releases (34 and above). Then, before Body Pump class, I talked to another instructor (the Superman guy) about the GFM's advice he had given yesterday. The Superman guy said that I should take the challenge to take the RPM training. Then, I said that I wanted to go to Kemang, joining BP class at 5 pm. He agreed with me to left the morning's BP class, hahahahaha.

I went back home earlier, spending time with sleeping for about 3 hours. Then, I went to CF Kemang. Before I went, I texted the instructor if she taught there or not, since I heard she will off to Bali for couple days. When I arrived, I chatted with her. She was a bit confused whether her Body Combat class will be exchanged to Power Jump class or not. I said it's OK. She was actually confused because BC is one of the favorite classes at CF Kemang. Then, she told me that she will undergo the Body Jam module training with her colleague *gasp*. Maybe she will get the Release 45, since she'll do the training on August 22-24. But I'm afraid if she get the Release 46, because Australia has launched that release. Before the class commenced, she told me that she did 4 classes, 2 classes at Karawaci (covered for Latin and Body Balance class) and 2 classes at Kemang.

Body Pump class at 5pm was great, though only 4 participants in the class. She used some songs she had used 2 weeks ago :P so I could guess the next track would be, hahahaha. I used my usual weights. My toughest track today was triceps track. She used very old song, there were a lot of triceps extension moves (sigh...). Skipped the lunges track as usual :P

Before the Body Combat class, I tried the assisted dip/chin machine. FYI, I met one of Kemang's PT that transferred from CF Bellezza. We talked for a while. He helped me using the machine, since I've never used it before. Then, he gave me one complimentary PT session, so I made an appoinment with him at 8 pm.

I did Body Combat at 7 pm. She made some chorrey mistakes (sigh...), but still I enjoyed her class today.Some songs she used that I still rememberred:
- Angels/Dancing Up The Storm (BC 25)
- Jigga Jigga (BC 25)
- Hymn (BC 28)
- U+Ur Hand (BC 31)
- So What (BC 27)
- Welcome To The Black Parade (BC 32)

When the track 5 (Hymn), so many people were confused which side they should follow. We were ordered to make a circle and did the moves. First, we did the right side. But 2 people did it wrongly, they started with the left side. The instructor had told all the participants to stand with the right foot on the front (for many times, with 2 languages: Indonesian and English). But they didn't realized. Finally, she stood in front of them, contrary to me. So we acted as if we were on the battle :D

After BC class, I did the PT session. I almost ran out of energy, hahaha. I used the pulldown machine and the torso rotation machine. Then, the PT took me to the PT zone. I was trained with the swiss ball. I did side and lower abs workouts.

Actually, I like doing my weight training at CF Kemang better, because the machines are still new and there are not many members come at the same time. It's different when I do weight training at the other outlets, especially at CF Puri Indah. I don't like doing the weight training there, so if I come to Puri Indah, I rarely do it. I only join the classes.

1 comment:

seputar ebook said...

body combat huh?, ...
we're no at war arent we,....

:) hi there.. winda.