Monday, August 11, 2008

Surprise, surprise!

Every Monday, I always do my workout routine at CF Puri Indah. But, this Monday, I decided not to go there. So I went to CF Pondok Indah after doing academic registration at my campus. I did 3 classes: Body Pump, Body Balance, Body Combat.

First, Body Pump at 5 p.m. I did with my usual weights, but I felt my weights on squats track were too... light. Like the songs selection, combination of old and current releases. About the instructor, he explained the techniques very quickly, but it didn't bother me. I liked his voice, sounded like a radio announcer hahaha. Skipped the lunges track as usual :(.

Second, Body Balance at 6 p.m. This time, I was quite disappointed with the instructor. He often did the chorrey too fast or too slow, not synchronized with the beat. I know he's a good instructor, I always like his classes. He's one of the instructors who is so technical while teaching. But, today, he didn't deliver the class well (in my opinion). Skipped the twist track today :(

Before I joined Body Combat class at 8.20 p.m, I went to Basement 2 canteen with 3 of my friends. We thought that the canteen was still open. But, apparently the canteen was almost closed. Only 1 food stall was still opened. The choice were rice + grilled chicken and instant noodle. Since I was lazy, I ordered the instant noodle :P We chatted while eating (or gossiping, maybe? :P).

Ah, almost forgotten. While onlining at campus, I checked the Les Mills Asia Pacific's website. I found out there will be an RPM module training! WHAT? Yeah, training! I called Indah and asked her to join, but she refused it. She said that she will be a committee of the new students' orientation day at her campus when the training days commenced.

Next, Body Combat class at 8.20. Same as the BP's instructor. I liked his song selection, like Field Of Dreams (BC 23), Sexy (BC 24), and so on. Most of the selections were from the old releases.

No comments: