Tuesday, August 12, 2008

FAT burner?

I decided to go to CF Bellezza. I wanted to ask Bellezza's GFM about the opportunity for members who wish to join the module training. He said that I should meet Mrs. D, the GFM of CF Karawaci. She also manages all instructors (include organizes the module trainings). I did 2 classes: Fat Burner and Body Balance.

FAT BURNER? Yeah, that low-impact aerobic class. I usually go to RPM class at 5. But this time, I was crazy. I went to aerobic class instead. The instructor (let's call him Superman, since he wears Superman's necklace :P) was shocked when I decided to join his class. I quite liked the class, though I couldn't imitate the chorrey well. Actually, the chorreys were quite simple, but I always did wrong when he asked us to do the chorrey on the left side. In the end, he said that I had done well in his class.

Before I joined Body Balance class, I chatted with him about the RPM training. Then, my friend came. I chatted with him for a while. He talked about his wedding reception this Sunday. Then, another friend came. I talked to him for minutes.

Body Balance class at 7 pm was well, but didn't impress me much. The class number was only 8 people. Skipped the hip opener track (sigh...). While doing the class, I wondered why BB classes at CF Bellezza are quiet, not many members come to the classes. It's different when I went to other CF outlets, like Pondok Indah, Puri Indah, and many more. The participants of BB classes are almost full.

After BB class, I went upstairs. I suddenly met the GFM. He said that I will be better to be a yoga/BB instructor than an RPM instructor, because of my personality (more calm.. hihi). But, If I want more challenges, he said why not to take the RPM training.

No comments: